Friday, November 2, 2012

Faux-Mentum

Props to Spaceman Spiff for pointing this article out to me.  I have been predicting (but only to myself--who wants to swallow that kind of pride?!?!) an Obama victory of around 320-330 electoral votes next week.  I did it with my gut.  This guy does it with Mathe-magic....er....matics.

In the wake of a certain kind of philosophical imperative to humility in the sciences, this article's subject does make you think a bit.  Perhaps the Empire is striking back.  Or are they the returning Jedi?

In either case, I definitely wish I had seen this earlier.  Might have made it safer to come out of the closet on my opinions.



Nate Silver’s Braying Idiot Detractors Show That Being Ignorant About Politics Is Like Being Ignorant About Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment